What is with this mood swings? It's not the time of the month, I know that for sure. So what is it? I'm all depressed then the next thing I'm all happy then back to being depressed again. WTF.
Didn't go to class today, wasn't feeling good so just skipped it. Went back to sleep and woke up at 1. Got some much needed sleep. Then just lazed around the house, catching up with Gossip Girl and editing some pictures. Wanted to go to the mall to buy gift for mother but that didn't happen.
For some reason I'm annoyed with bf. I really don't know why. But I did some thinking on this and it's weird that I'm having second thoughts with our relationship the week before we hit our first anniversary. There are some things lacking of what I expect of him, of what I expect from a boyfriend. I'm not liking these 5 minute phone calls either. I really miss those days where we talk on the phone for hours and hours until the sun comes up. I really do. I see other couples and I get jealous because of what they do or what their boyfriend does. I guess it's because he's still inexperienced. I am his first girlfriend, so what can I expect right? I know that he loves me and I'm sure of that... but sometimes I don't feel it when we're apart. And that's the part that sucks because I don't get to see him as much because we're both busy and don't get to talk as much. Bah whatever, I'm just being emo.
1 comment:
maybe you should tell him what you're feeling about it so he's aware (:
Post a Comment