Saturday, May 29, 2010

kiss me all night don't ever let me go

Great day.

Visited bf. We had kogi for lunch, OMG SO GOOD! The sliders tasted like In-n-Out but so much better. Cuddled while watching Shakespear in Love. I thought the movie was good, bf was sleepy. Bf was supposed to bake cupcakes for me but he didn't have enough ingredients so I just decided that we buy cupcakes. Went to Albertsons then to McDonalds. I owed bf for the kogi but he wouldn't accept my money. He was getting on my nerves and pretended I was mad so he would accept it. Took pictures with our babies, Junior and J-jay, and just kissed and cuddled for the rest night. He finally gave me my anniversary letter<3. Also talked about the future, our future. He promised me that we would get our own apartment after I am done with college. ASDFGHJKL; I can't wait for that day! Marriage was also talked about, LOL too soon? But as of things going on right now, he's definitely the guy I want to marry :].

No comments: