Day started off with Nutrition. I only had one hour of sleep because I was up all night writing a letter to bf and my shoulders were hurting like hell so I wasn't the happiest person in that class. Don't have to take the final so today was the last day for me, yes! No more waking up early on Saturdays WOO.
Went to bf's house after, so excited to see the look on his face when he sees what I have prepared for him. Of course he liked it. Told me to start wearing dresses from now on.
We just chilled at his room for a while, watching movies on netflex and catching some zzzz. Then it was time to get the date started. Went to Starbucks first to have frappuccino happy hour; got a venti double chocolaty chip frapp for only $2.07! Headed to Costco after to get some food then movies at AMC. Saw Kick Ass and it was pretty kick ass as they say. The only part I didn't like about it is it was a
Went back to his house after and gave him my presents. Said he liked them and I'm glad to hear that. He doesn't have my present ready for me yet since he ordered it so I have to wait a couple of days for that. Did some kissing and cuddling and just watched netflex the rest of the night.
I'm looking forward to more anniversaries like these<3
No comments:
Post a Comment