Bf and I's one year anniversary is this Saturday and I still don't know what present to give him. Thinking of giving him a necklace/bracelet but I already gave him three bracelets before and he wears not one of them. I'm afraid it's just not gonna be worn if I give him another one so that's out from the choices. I'm considering buying him some tshirts but ehh, not sure. I'm also afraid he wont like the shirt and not wear it. Also thinking of cologne but what if he doesnt like the smell? It's hard thinking of giving him something because other than cars there is nothing else he likes. So if you got some ideas tell me before Saturday. Kthnxbye.
1 comment:
you don't always have to buy him something. you can make something like idk, a scrapbook of your memories together or something cute & sweet or corny haha
Post a Comment