Sunday, May 2, 2010

best weekend ever?

I think yes!

Saturday:
Nutrition class went well. Got a 94 on the test, heck yeah! Also did good on presentation. Then went to Costco to get food for bf and I. Mother was planning to go to the beach but she got called to work so moved to Sunday. Asked if bf could sleep over so that he could come to the beach and they approved. Yay! So headed home around 6. It was traffic and bf was in a road rage, flicking everybody off LOL. Got home, watched Adventureland, ate dinner, then bf slept in my room and I slept with sister.

Sunday:
Waking up next to bf = best morning ever. Eating breakfast together, brushing our teeth together... it was all very nice. Wish every morning was like that. Got ready and went to West Covina to buy foods. Then long drive to Mission Lake/Beach. I like that beach, it's small so not much people. Tita A, Uncle T and Bong came in the evening and we had a bonfire. Smelt like smoke after. Then they dropped me off to Mission to stay for the night to take care of gpa.

No comments: