Friday, May 14, 2010
almost there
I woke up kind of excited for today; need to do some shopping. Picked up sister from school then went to CVS to buy Axe Chocolate for bf. It's gonna be one of my presents to him. Then headed to Puente mall to find more gifts for bf. Planning on buying him a shirt so we went to Forever21 to check on their men's clothes since they're cheap. I only have a limited budget because I'm almost running out of moolah. At first it was kind of frustrating because most of their shirts are vnecks and I know he doesn't wear those stuff. They have some flannels too but they're ugly colors. Looked at the clearance stuff and there I found some shirts that he would wear. Got him a white shirt then just looked around the store. Got a blue cardigan that would go well with my dress since I'm planning on wearing it tomorrow; another present for him. Got food from Mickey Dees then went home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment