Thursday, May 13, 2010
Another typical school day. Japanese class and just stayed in the car after. Bf was somewhere so didn't get to see him. Last day of history class, yes! Was so pointless though. I was so bored out of my head. Teacher gave us the study guide for finals and I'm freaking out about it since it's cumulative and an essay. And the topics that he gave us are so broad, meaning I have to study the whole book anyways. To be honest I really didn't learn anything in that class. The teacher didn't teach a thing and he just comes to class expecting you to know everything. I'm just depending on my memory from US History in high school. I really hope I could pass this class though, because if not then I have to retake the course and that would suck if I have to study history all over again. URGH I really hate history with a passion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment