Friday, May 7, 2010

same feeling all over again

I think it's official, my Friday's suck. Not one good thing happened today.

Started with waking up late. Intended to wake up early to do Nutrition project that's due tomorrow, but as always that didn't happen. Mother also wanted me to do laundry but what did I do instead? Watch music videos on youtube! Then mother called asking to pick her and Jam up. I was annoyed because I didn't want to drive all the way to Fullerton. Everything was going well and then it happened. I don't even know how it happened and I don't understand why I didn't stop. I just kept on going URGH. Now I need to wait again, this time I know it for sure. Not gonna be good but if it comes I just have to accept it.

Was being emo the whole ride back home, then just curled up in the couch. Mother left and I just watched tv, then did Nutrition project around 9. Mother was mad when she came home because I haven't done any laundry. Did it all late though after my project was done.

No comments: