Sister wanted to eat at Ajisen ramen for dinner after church but I wanted to eat korean bbq. Mother insisted that we let sister pick the place for today so I was just whatever. Have to wait for seats since the place was full and I was getting irritated about that and I was blaming it all on sister. Got a beef bowl which was good, it tasted kind of like Yoshinoya but a little bit better. Saw the cute manager/server. Had some Yogurtland after then went to 24 hour fitness for father's registration thingy. Mother, sister and I were left in the car. Was bored so I decided to text Dane who didn't bother replying. What a jerk. Later I found out that I have a week free at 24 hour fitness. Pfft, like yeah I would go and exercise. I need to get fat first. I was already expecting that bf wouldn't call but I was still hoping. I know he's still mad about last night.
Trying to study for psych final but next door neighbor is having a party and everything's too loud. I'm so close to shouting STFU at the window.
No comments:
Post a Comment