Saturday, May 22, 2010

what is happening to us?

I don't know what happened today. Yes, at first I was mad... about what happened. And I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at myself; because what happened was probably the most embarrassing thing. I'm sorry if I ignored you for that but I just can't talk to you about it. Then we had dinner and I thought everything would be okay but I guessed wrong. Things just got worse. We came back and you turned on the tv, and you watched the whole time. You would look at me, kiss me but then you would look back at the tv and watch. Do you know how annoying that is? I'm giving you hints by making all these loud sighs but you wouldnt get them. You ask me what's wrong and I just look at you with a mad face because you should know whats wrong. I asked if you were done watching but I think you still didnt get the hint and you walked out on me. Right now I just dont give a fuck anymore. I love you but you could be an idiot sometimes.

1 comment:

amazingracey said...

:( hope things will be okay with you guys.