Tuesday, May 25, 2010

over

Last day of finals today. Was almost an hour late for Japanese class. Good thing my teacher was chill and still made me take the final. Test was pretty easy, I know I aced it. Picked up sister at father's work then we just stayed at my school's library. Was supposed to meet up with bf but he was busy at class and I still need to do some cramming for psych final. Checked MyGateway to see if grades are already in an I got a B in history WOO. So happy! Now I don't have to worry about retaking it, YES! Sister was picked up at 6 by mother and I went to class to do some study sesh with Xio and Justine, then took final at 7:15ish. Test was okay, I know I could have studied more but I think I did good enough to keep my A. Called bf to see if it was okay to visit him but he was busy fixing his car so I just went home. Now summer break is finally here, don't have to worry about school for a while. Time to enjoy the sun!

No comments: