Thursday, May 20, 2010

i hate history with a passion

Nothing but history final today. Did lots of cramming the night before and some of today. Went to class an hour early because some girl in my class wanted to do some group studying before the final and when I went there there was only this guy sits besides me so it was just us who studied. Then people started coming as the time got closer. Did the final at 7 and literally spent a good 5 minutes just reading the questions. Have to pick 3 out of the 5 essay questions and I just BS-ed two of them; I'm confident with the other one though.

Bf left class early so I just visited him at his house. On the way I was really disappointed with myself because I could have done the other two essays if I spent more time studying. Like always I only studied the night before. But what done is done so all I could do is hope that what I did was good enough to get a B in the class. It will be okay though if I end up getting a C, it just means I have to retake the class again which really sucks.

Bf's anniversary gift already came in the mail and he gave it to me. It was just like his Christmas present to me, which was a panda pillow. He originally thought it would be a bigger size but end up being the same size so I just made him keep it so then we would have the same one. Our family just keeps getting bigger and bigger; we named her Jjay<3.

No comments: