Today, June 30th, Recca and Sparkly are now officially one year old. Yay! Lol. Some of you may know Recca if you're my friend in friendster cause we have a picture there together. So yeah. For you guys who don't know though, Recca is the blue one and Sparkly is the pink one. My sister owns Sparkly, and yeah, it's such a lame ass name. JAM YOU BAKA. HAHAA.
Well, let's talk more about them. We got Recca and Sparkly from Build-a-bear in Downtown Disney. My sister and I were so curious where the kids got those stuff toys cause most of the kids you see in Disneyland had those Build-a-bear boxes. And so my sister, whose jealous of other people, wanted to get one too. If you don't know what Build-a-bear is, its a place where you create your own stuff toy. You stuff them, wash them (not literally wash them but they have these air showers), dress them, stuff like that. So yeah. We picked the bear ones cause they were the cheapest, lol =just kidding. They were only 15 bucks each and I think that's a good deal. Hih. At first it was my sister who only wanted one but my mom asked me if I want one too. So I was like, "hmm, okay." Hih. But Im happy that I purchased Recca, he's like my bestfriend. And plus, he never fights back when you scold at him. Lol.
Oh yeah, Recca is named after Recca Hanabishi from Flame of Recca. Its my all-time fave anime. It is also the reason why my email is reccasai. Get it? Hih. :D
p.s. The title says Happy Birthday in Japanese. teehee.
1 comment:
haa! happy birthday recca and sparkly. :p
Post a Comment