Monday, June 16, 2008

OMONA.

Ahh, I found another drug to satisfy my addiction. I'm talking about the new all-male contemporary group from SM entertainment, Shinee (pronounced shiny). I know its such a lame ass name but people from SM entertainment are calling it unique just like the unique personality of the group. Pfftt. At first I was like "WTF, Shinee?" (I pronounced it shin.ee) The group debut their first song "Noona you are so pretty (Replay)" in, I think, May. I'm not that sure. Most of their videos on youtube were uploaded on May, so I'm assuming that they debut in May. I don't know much about them yet. I just got to know them this morning when I was looking for some Kpop gossip. Hihi.

Noona you are so pretty (replay) MV.


Inkigayo Live version.

These boys proved they could do both singing and dancing. THEY'RE ALL BURNING HOT!! especially Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin (he's only 14!), Key, and Minho. By the way, that's all of them. Hahaa.

Since I'm on the topic of Kpop, might as well talk about this. I just found out that Super Junior has another sub-group called Super Junior H(appy). Wtcrap, Suju has released their chinese sub-group Super Junior M(andarin) just months ago and now they released another sub-group? It's like the 13 Suju orig is falling apart. It better not or I'll go to Korea myself and join E.L.F. (Suju official fanclub) to protest. I know many E.L.F. aren't happy about the new sub-group and they'll be hella pissed if the 13 Suju orig fell apart. Ok, I'm not saying that Suju H sucks, I just don't get the point of Suju releasing another sub-group.

Suju H Cooking? Cooking! MV.

My suju oppa! They all look adorable, makes me wanna bite them. teehee.

No comments: