Time check: 1:25 am
I just finished watching LAST FRIENDS EPISODE 10 right now. It was pretty intense. I didn't expect the ending. Waaa. Hahaa. I'm not gonna say anything this time cause I'll just spoil it for you guys who haven't seen it yet. If you're into drama and haven't seen this drama yet, I really recommend it. Its the best drama ever.
I've got nothing to do so I decided to blog about Last Friends. Teehee. As you can see I'm totally addicted to it. Damn. Why are dramas so addictive? Or maybe I just have a problem of being addicted to dramas? Hmmm, I've never thought of that. Hahaa.
Oh crap, I need to go. My dear mother would kill me if she sees I'm still awake. Its already past my bedtime. Wait, I don't have a bedtime.
CAN'T WAIT FOR LAST FRIENDS EPISODE 11. ITS THE LAST EPISODE. SOMEONE'S GOING TO GET MARRIED. OHH, WHO WOULD IT BE?
No comments:
Post a Comment