I mean literally, I've been sweating all day and I didn't even do anything. All I did today was... hmm, let me think... well, I woke up at 2 in the afternoon, I went straight to the pc to check my mail (bunch of friendster crap and spam. I really need to get a new email, seriously) I stayed in the computer for about an hour and a half then I ate my breakfast slash lunch which was ham and rice. After that I washed the dishes then went straight again to the computer. I checked my friendster but I was lazy to reply comments, or lets say I wasn't in the mood. Ate Mariedaniel dropped a comment. I don't talk, or should I say chat, with her as much as we did before. Gosh, I MISS HER. We personally don't know each other but I really think she's a good person and I know that I can trust her. She's like a real ate to me. Ok, enough of her. As I was saying, I was bored with friendster so I blogged after that. Yes, I just blog a while ago. Then I was bored again after that and then I realize that I still need to finish Ganbatte Ikimasshoi. Nishikido Ryo and Taguchi Junnosuke are in it. Gahh, Taguchi-kun. >.< I finished watching the whole drama around eleven something. Yes, I finished watching the whole drama in a day. Well, half of it. Cause I stopped at episode 5 and I finished episode 6-10 today. Onto the next drama. Lol. I still don't know what drama to watch next. I still have load of dramas to finish. Sigh.
Time check: 2:36 AM
Gahh, it's almost 3 in the morning. I don't want to go to bed cause I'm not yet sleepy and I'll just get bored. Fuuu. I really am insomniac.
Time check: 2:40 AM
My hands are still sweating. I have sweaty palm, by the way. Disgusting, huh? I know. I certainly regret washing my hands and feet in the grippo when I was a kid. Damn, if I could only turn back time I would certainly do it. Oh yeah, I haven't bathe yet. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment