I woke up at 2 in the afternoon today. I couldn't fucking sleep last night. I went to bed early last night, at 11:30 pm to be exact, yes! that's early, and thought that I could go to sleep early. But I was wrong. I played Cooking Mama on Nintendo DS just to do something but I got bored once I played it. So I stopped playing it. After that I still couldn't sleep. I was just there, lying on my bed. Oh well, enough of that. I'm probably insomniac. Hahaa.
I don't know what to blog today. I'm actually not in the mood to blog but I have nothing to do. There's nothing to watch on tv and I'm not in the mood to watch a drama. Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
I'm fucking bored.Oh yeah, I want to watch WANTED. I heard it's good.
Wanna go with me?
1 comment:
i am insomniac during summer vacations. but when classes start, i doze around 10. while on summer around 12. lol :)))
Post a Comment