Friday, June 13, 2008

Graduation '08.

It was the Seniors 07-08 graduation yesterday. I went with Hinal to go see the graduation. I was there for Katherine and Rachel. Also to some seniors that I know. We didn't get to sit down because the bleachers were already full by the time we got there. And so we were left standing by the east gate near the basketball courts. I got bored just standing there for 5 minutes. There was someone talking and I couldn't even see the person talking because we were so far back. Also I couldn't hear what the person was talking about. But then I manage to be patient. I thought of listing to Katherine's mp3 just to entertain myself, but it was out of battery. I got depressed that time. And so I started chatting with Hinal, she was probably bored too. And so after forever, they started calling names to give the certificates. I heard Rachel's name but I didn't hear Katherine's. As I was saying, you can barely hear what they were saying in the place that we were standing. It took like about an hour to call all the senior's name. After that Mr. Jim Bell congratulated the seniors and they headed out toward the snack bar to get their diploma.

Hinal and I were looking for Rachel and Katherine. We first started looking for them by the gate near the snack bar to see if they were getting their diploma, but we didn't see them. And so Hinal said to go around the gym to look for them. Luckily, we saw Rachel's mom and sister. They were waiting for Rachel, and so Hinal and I waited with them. We chat while waiting for Rachel, but after maybe 5 minutes, we saw Rachel. She was so pretty with her graduation gown and all. She first hugged me and I hugged her back. I was happy and depressed at the same time. And so we took pictures after that.

We saw Katherine a few minutes later. She was pretty too with her graduation gown and all. She first hugged me too. Again, I got depressed. Just thinking about them going to college, and leaving me, and all that crap. It's really depressing. Again, we took pictures. Then it was time to say goodbye. That part killed me. Katherine said we should hang out this weekend. I'm looking forward to it.

Rachel's mom gave us a ride back home. I told Rachel that Hinal and I could just walk but she said it was fine. Her mom and sister were really nice. I'm just depressed that I wouldn't be hanging out with them that much like we used too. Well anyways, I'm really gonna miss them.

No comments: