Its 12:04 midnight. I don't know why I'm blogging this late but I just felt like doing so. Frankly, I'm tired and sleepy, yet still here I am blogging. I actually just finished editing the layout for my blog. As you can I have a new layout. Kudos to Daxa for giving me the link. I'll create my own layout once I know how to. Right now I'm still a rookie, so I need more learning to do.
School has officially ended and summer is here. Also, I am now officially a SENIOR. Woohoo. I'm looking forward to a wonderful senior year next school year. But for now, I want to enjoy summer break, which I doubt it'll happen. We're moving to our new house this July in La Puente and I'm in charge of doing all the packing. Sucks, huh? So yeah, that's my summer job.
By the way, I MADE NEWSPAPER.
hells yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment