Saturday, June 7, 2008

Last Friends

OMG. Last friends episode 8 is the best episode so far. I freakin' cried, dude. Well, part of the it is because the episode totally reminds me of my friends. Ruka, one of the main character of the drama, decided to leave the sharehouse and everybody was so surprised about her decision. Everyone was sad that she's leaving, especially Takeru and Michiru. This part reminds me of Rachel, Katherine, and Mia. They are all leaving me next year. fuuu. So yeah, that's one reason why I cried. Another reason is the park scene of Takeru and Ruka. That part kick ass, man. Takeru really care about Ruka and really do love her. I hope they'll be together, but I doubt it.

Can't wait for episode 9. Sousuke will beat up Takeru. Man, I hate him. I like Ryo though, the guy who plays Sousuke.


Takeru and Ruka park scene.

If you haven't check out the drama yet. I recommend you to do so. The drama is so addictive and its not just some typical Japanese drama. It has a good story line, good actors, and the part I love the most, the opening. I love it so much I probably watched it a billion times. Okay, I'm exaggerating a little bit but I've watched it so many times I couldn't even remember how many.

Here's the opening if you want to check it out.

No comments: