That's right, people. I changed my blog address, again. It used to be khrislovenine, then it became addictedisme, and now its addictedandparanoid. My sister and I want it to be iruletheworld but unfortunately someone already has that address. So I ask her to think of something that has the word addicted on it. I don't know why I like the word addicted. Maybe I'm just addicted to the word addicted. hahaa. Anyways, I asked my sister and she can't think of anything. Then I remember my mom calling my dad paranoid, which, by the way, is true. So yeah, I combine the two words together then boom! it's my new blog address. I was first thinking of addictedlyparanoid, but I think that doesn't make sense, right?
Ohh yeah, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, PEOPLE.
My dad isn't so happy today. The Lakers won the game tonight. boohoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment