Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The moment I've been waiting for.

LAST FRIENDS EPISODE 11 IS FINALLY OUT!

Man, I can't believe Last Friends is over. I WANT MORE! I was a little disappointed in this episode though. I thought it was gonna be great since it's the last episode. Crap, I didn't even cry. HAH. Well, I thought I was going to. Fuu. The over all drama is good, though. It's one of the best dramas. I love all the cast. It was my first time seeing all of them act, except for Ryo Nishikido. You guys probably know him if you're into Jpop. He's a member of the popular Jpop group NEWS from Johnny's Entertainment. Gahh, I just realize I love him. Hahaa. They made his character in the drama so emo, though. Don't forget EVIL. So sad he died in the drama. Damn, Sousuke! Suicide is not the solution to your problems. But I guess he did it for good reasons. I'll surely miss this drama.

My dear friends... You are my last friends.
-Michiru.

No comments: