Tuesday, July 1, 2008

BOREDOM KILLS.

I went to summer school early today to get my hours for math lab. We need to get 15 hours and I have 11 so far. Today was the last day to get hours and so I went early to get my remaining 4 hours. You get 2 points off on the final for every hour that you don't finish.

I went to math lab around 9-ish something and, to my surprise, there were a lot of people. I didn't find anyone from my class, except for this one girl but I only saw her on the tutoring section, I really don't know where she sat. And so there was an empty table in the front, near the tutoring section, and that's where I stayed. I usually stay in the table on the left side of the place that sat today but someone was there. There were only few people on the MATH 40 table but all of them were guys so I didn't want to sat there. And plus, I didn't know any of them. Hih. So yeah. Oh before that, I went to the library first to check out a book. The library opened late today, I don't know if it usually open late but the library is suppose to open at 9. And so I waited for a few minutes. There were also a lot of people that were waiting. As soon as the library opens, all the people came rushing to the door. It's like when a store is having a big sale and people just rush to the door as soon as the stores open. Yeah, it was kinda like that. Hih.

So yeah, I was in the math lab and I did my sections 10.1, 10.2 homework. I finished it, in about, 45 minutes. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I thought it would take me hours to finish it. Haa. As I was doing my homework, there was this group of guys that were sitting in next to the table that I'm at. I don't think they were college students because they don't look like college student to me. Hah. But they could be freshmen or something. So yeah. There was this one guy in the group that I thought was cute. xD He was sitting in the chair that was facing me. He kind of look like Jake... err, something. Hahaa. I forgot his name. He was in Hannah Montana. You know, the blond guy. He played the boyfriend of Miley. So yeah. If you know that guy, he kinda looked like him. He also have blond hair, by the way. Or was it dyed? Lol. I couldn't remember. I keep on looking at him and he also looks back. Weee. Lol. But as he look at me I look at something else. Haa. So yeah, I hope on seeing him again tomorrow. Hih. But I doubt it cause his class is at 10:40 and he only goes to the math lab in the morning. Bummer. So yeah, around 10:30 people started leaving the lab. There was only few of us left in the lab and so the room was pretty quiet. I was starting to get bored cause I'm already done with my homework and there was nothing else to do. And so I tried studying for the finals. I studied for about 10 minutes and I was getting bored again. On top of that, I was getting sleepy. I put my head down and try to do a quick nap but I was scared because I was sitting in near the tutoring area and the lady "whose in charge of everything" was there. So yeah. Around 11, people from my class starts coming in the lab. They sat on the MATH 40 table. I really had nothing to do but I need to stay there cause I need my hours. And so I really got bored. I was listening to my psp but that wasn't enough. I was still fucking bored.

And then I remember what Steven always does when he's bored in Japanese class. He draw smiley face all over his paper. I really had nothing to do, so might as well try it. Hih.

Here is what I did. :D


Sorry if the writings are crappy. Hahaa. I didn't know what to write and so I started writing my names in different styles. And then I ran out of ideas so I just wrote bunch of random stuff. Hih. >.<


This is my second version. I think its much better than the first one. Hah. Plus, it's neat. :D I didn't know what to write on this one. I was listening to my psp and I thought of writing some of the lyrics from the songs that I'm listening. Try if you can guess them. Teehee. And the bottom part is RECCA. Yeah!


I really don't know what this is. HAHAA. I was thinking of drawing of something but I couldn't think of anything. So I just draw some random stuff. By the way, I suck at drawing.

No comments: