Wednesday, July 2, 2008

i kissed a girl and i liked it

Uhh, NO. But Katy Perry did. Hah. If you don't know what the hell I'm talking about, I'm talking about Katy Perry's song I kissed a girl. I've heard this song once in the car, but I only got to listen to the ending part. I just heard "I kissed a girl and I liked it....." So yeah. At first I thought it was Pink who sang it. Hih. I don't know. It kind of sounded like her on the radio. Bahaa. But yeah. Then just today, when I opened up Yahoo they have this article Most download albums ever. The picture is from the album cover of Coldplay, so I got interested and clicked it. Coldplay's Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends is number one. Hell yeah! Lol. Viva La Vida is the most downloaded song. :D As I was saying, on the middle part of the article, it says:

Katy Perry's "I Kissed A Girl" holds at #1 on Hot Digital Songs with 206,000 paid downloads. This brings its eight-week total to 1,193,000.


And then the song on the radio popped in my head. I was curious if its the same song so I went to youtube to search for the video or the song. And then there it was. Lol. Yeah, I was surprised that it's the one I heard on the radio. I finally found it. Hah. I'm pretty much addicted to the song now. And plus, Katy Perry is hot. xD

Here's the vid.



[EDIT]
It's SYTYCD tonight and I forgot. Crap. Hah. I got to watch half of the show, though. My mom and I just finished eating our dinner at 9 and she said that its SYTYCD tonight. Nooooooo. So I rushed to the tv and put it on channel 11. Hih. Good thing they just started on their second dance. I missed the first one. Fuuu. I didn't get to watch last week's episode either. I've been slacking lately. Lol. So I went on youtube to watch it. You can always find what you need on youtube. Nyahaa.


I love this dance. It kicks ass, man. Wahaa. Chelsie and Mark are my second fave couple. Gahh, Chelsie is soo pretty. xD I love the part where she goes wild at the end.


This is their full part... err, episode. Whatever you wanna call it. I never knew Chelsie is boyish. Shocks. Lol. I really like her, and her attitude of course. Hih. I'm starting to like Mark. Teehee.


And here's my fave couple, Kourtni and Matt. I really love the pair of them. Soo cute. Hah. I also loved their dance routine. Matt is my hot ninja. Bahaa.

No comments: