Tuesday, July 8, 2008

it's all about music

I've been addicted to loads of music these past few days. I'm usually just addicted to one or two songs, but it's different this time. I'm like addicted to hundreds of song. Hah. So I'm gonna blog about music this time. Yeah!

My Top Ten. List is not in order.

1) 7 Things by Miley Cyrus - I really don't like Miley Cyrus that much but I'm really addicted to this song. I even sang it in the shower yesterday. Hah. It's a catchy song, that's all I can say.

2) Leavin' by Jesse McCartney - First thing I have to say is, JESSE MCCARTNEY IS HOT. xD I've been in love with him since Beautiful Soul. I must admit he looks better before but everyone changes, right? So he just matured a bit but he's still hot. :D No stress, No stress, No stress.

3) Forever by Chris Brown - I know this song is months old but I just started liking it now. Brittney, from my photo class, was singing this song when we did our video project but I didn't mind it cause she was singing it in an annoying way. So yeah, and Chris Brown is also hot. xD

4) When I Grow Up by The Pussycat Dolls - I first saw, or should I say heard, this song when The Pussycat Dolls perform this song in SYTYCD. There performance was good, lots of booty shaking, of course. Hahaa. Then I started hearing it a lot on the radio, that's when I started liking it. I have a question, on the song, does it say I wanna have boobies or I wanna have groupies? At first it was boobies so I was like "Ewww, boobies?" Lol. But when I went on youtube people were saying that it's groupies. Whatever.

5) Swing Life Away by Rise Against - This song is old but I just heard it a few weeks ago. I'm totally in love with this song. It's my second fave song of Rise Against. Give It All is still number one.

6) Lollipop by Lil Wayne - no comment on this song. I just like it. Like me like a lollipop. :D

7) I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry - I totally love this song. I love the beat and stuff. And plus, Katy Perry is HOT. She's really pretty and I love her. xD

8) Ur So Gay by Katy Perry - I just like this song cause it's funny. It's an okay song for me.

9) So Hot by Wonder Girls - I've been addicted to this song a long time ago and I'm still addicted to it. Hih. I wanna do the dance but I can't freakin get the step. Bahaha. Yeah, I can't do sexy dance. Fuuuu.

10) Bu de Bu Ai by Wilber Pan - I don't know what the title says but I'm loving the song. I don't even know Wilber Pan. Hih. The song is old and I heard it a couple of times before but I just started liking it now. I love you~~~ blah blah blah. xD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like forever by chris brown as well. nice song. hehe.


have you ever heard of natasha bedingfield's pocketfull of sunshine? it's a nice song as well. haha. la lang...share. :)


tc!