Started the day with Nutrition class. Was late like always but class ended an hour early, YES. Went to this one neighborhood to take pictures of the street. Was gonna ask bf to help me with it since I need someone to be in the picture but ehh. Had some Del Taco after. Visited bf just like every Saturday. His house is becoming my second home every weekend. Always there from lunch til noon; almost 12 hours holy shiz. And now thinking back about it, I feel like I'm interrupting/disturbing or something to his family for being there that long. Fell asleep with bf while cuddling<3, so nice. Got a call from father that was so irritating I cried in frustration. Good thing bf was there to calm me down. Went to Costco to eat then got boba at Quickly then back at home. Almost run to another red light. I swear, I'm terrified of yellow lights now. Got some psych reading done while bf cleaned his room. Still need to read over 100 pages by Monday. Should be reading right now but instead I'm writing this stupid blog that's taking me forever that no one even cares about. And I have a stomachache.
p.s.
It took me two hours to write this post, WTF.
2 comments:
whattchu talking about? i care (:
do you really, grace? do yo really? lol that's from a show. awh thank you! :D
Post a Comment