Monday, April 12, 2010

please take away my anxiety

I seriously want to shoot myself. So done with this worrying shit. I can't freaking concentrate because of it. It makes me want to cry every time I think of it. I always have this sinking feeling, is it a sign that it is coming? Oh dear God please please hear my prayers. This anxiety is eating me alive.

5 comments:

amazingracey said...

:OOOOO whats wrong?

Ysh ♥ said...

You okay now? I hope so! :)

kristine said...

grace: ill message you in fb

ish: yeah, im feeling a little bit better but anxiety is still there -_- thanks though! :]

amazingracey said...

i can't/not supposed to log on facebook BUT i saw it in the email reminder. :o so wait, you're FOR SURE will be fined or you're MOST likely and you're freaking out? :0

kristine said...

most likely, yeah.