That it's Tuesday because I forgot to save a post.
So much going on on this day. Intended to wake up early to do some studying but ended up waking at 10:50. Didn't feel like going to class and just want to go back to sleep because I stayed up until 4:30 studying/reading for psych test. Did some thinking whether I should skip Jap class but then we also have a test today. Then I remembered that she let's us make up a test because I've seen the girl sitting in front of me and the guy sitting next to me make up a test during break. So I decided to just skip it and retake the test on Thursday so that I could pick up my sister since no one could pick her up, and also so I could study more for psych.
Picked up sister, went to Del Taco then Taco Bell, also got food for bf, then went to the library to wait for mother/father to pick up sister. Did some last minute cramming. When sister was picked up by mother I went ahead and picked up bf to go to school. On the way he asked me how my Jap test went but I told him I didn't go. He got mad about it, which I don't understand. He started lecturing me how it's wrong to skip a test blah blah and I'm thinking why was he making such a big deal about it. It was starting to get annoying. We got to school, he went to class and I went to skill center to do more last minute cramming.
Psych test went okay. I think I did good enough. Rest of class time was just watching videos and we got out early. Waiting outside bf's class and saw James Le and he wanted to go inside so we did. Just stayed there until bf was done. Dropped him off to his house after and now I'm staying over at Mission for the night to take care of gpa. My phone is dead and I forgot my charger SML.
No comments:
Post a Comment