Saturday, April 3, 2010

in my head

Unfortunately potluck plan was cancelled since people were being lazy to go so just spent the day with bf. Fooled around with his facebook while checking what movies to watch. Saw Hot Tub Time Machine and the ticket guy made me go back to my car to get my ID. And then they kept asking us if they already checked our ID wtf. I guess we don't look 18/19? Movie was okay, it was funny. Ate dinner at Guppys. Never been there but I guess bf goes often. We both got popcorn chicken; was delish. Bf got fried rice that could serve 5 people LOL. He didn't finish though. Then just kicked it at his house and watched Role Models.

Came home and mom was bitchy about asking her to move her car out of the drive way so I could park my car in the garage. I didnt wanna go to that trouble of moving her car so I just parallel parked in the drive way. Hope no one does anything to it. For sure gonna be yelled at in the morning to move it. Diana sent me a long ass message in FB. I like that. Miss my exwife :(

No comments: