Saturday, April 10, 2010

kiss me and smile for me

Pretty good day. Spent almost 12 hours with bf. Wee I like that :D!

Day started with nutrition class. Got 70 out of 50 on last project, holy shiz. Mad love to The Beatles for extra credits, didn't expect it to be that high. Just need to get at least a B on next test and do more extra credits then I'm good with this class. Also I learned today that I'm underweight -_- no duh! But it is such a wake up call. Really determined to eat and gain weight. According to instructor, must eat 5 meals a day in order to do that. I'll be eating like every 2 hours wth.

Went to bf's house to wait for father to pick us up and go to Crown Valley for Tita A's birthday celebration. Really glad bf came with us or I'll be bored to death. Ate like there's no tomorrow and felt like throwing up after. Dropped off bf and stayed with him a little bit longer. Watched Avatar that Uncle T gave us, but bf was all tired and was sleeping on me =_= I love watching that man sleep though. Creeper like Edward Cullen.

No comments: