Happy Easter!
Didn't really do much today. Woke up all late and dad was yelling at me to get ready for church. Was gonna go to Saint Joseph in Placentia and when we already left the house I thought mother was gonna wait for us in Placentia but sister called her and said she's not going with us. Asked father to drop us off since we didnt wanna go with him to Mission Viejo so have to walk a mile back home. Nearly died from all that walking. Mother asked her friend if Saint Christopher church was open but sadly they didnt have afternoon mass for today so just stayed at home and facebooked. Left Grace a birthday video. Took some pictures with sister and gonna use some of them for 365Project. I've been totally lagging on it. Talked to mother's friend on the phone that I'm supposed to know but dont. Then made brownies with sister which was a fail since we used a huge tray for so little brownies.
2 comments:
yeee i <3 your vid.
HAPPY EASTER !
teehee :D glad you loved it.
Post a Comment