Friday, April 2, 2010

shady day

Plans for today was just all over the place. Woke up with a text from Dane asking what I was doing, told him I was still sleeping then he called asking to have lunch but I denied. Cooked five eggs because I was mad hungreeh. Then dad was bitching to clean the house. Was supposed to webbie with Grace but she had stuff to do so got cancelled. Asked Dane if he wanted to hang out after his class then the guy was being weird. Said we'll do it next week but then he later called asking if we could still go. I had nothing to do anyways so I said yes. Told him I'm gonna meet him at Westfield mall and made him wait there for an hour because I had to shower and get ready. Stupid Google map took me to a longer route and Sunset Ave on Valley was closed so had to go on another route to find Sunset Ave. Thank god for GPS! Met Dane at Bestbuy then had taro boba at Lollicup. Went to Hot Topic, nothing good. Went to Forever 21, nothing good. I like how he's not embarrassed going in to stores like those. Went to Zumiez, found the Forever the Sickest Kids/To Write Love on Her Arms collab shirt that I wanted. Didn't have money one me so couldnt buy it -_- Hopefully it's still gonna be there by next week. Went back to Bestbuy to play guitar. Dane wanted a ukulele.

Went home, talked to Diana and planned on oovoo-ing but she had to buy some stuff for her assignments so had to wait for her. AIMed with Pania and planned a potluck for tomorrow. Was last minute so people were not sure if they could go. We were planning on just cancelling and rescheduling it but Pania really wanted to do it and Soto-san said he's willing to go if Chimeng goes. Gay Chimeng was already sleeping around 8 so need to wait for his answer tomorrow morning. Diana never went on after =_= was a bit sad.

3 comments:

amazingracey said...

I CAN FINALLY LEAVE A COMMENT!
i've been meaning to leave one since the other day but blogger's being a pain in the butt but yeah, we'll webbie soon one of these days<3

kristine said...

yes, webbie fosho! make time for me on your busy schedule haha.

amazingracey said...

haha [: well, just go online so i know if you're available and i'll try to abandon school work for you <3