Spring semester is coming to an end and with projects and exams going on and finals to worry about, the next four weeks is really gonna be hell. So not looking forward to it. Shouldn't really be procrastinating anymore and should be getting stuff done. LOL as if. But I will try. Making a schedule for this week so that I could be done with Psych reading and hopefully getting some History done by tomorrow. Prof said I need to participate more. Dammit why must there be a class participation in that class! People are so intimidating. URGH so gay. And I hope I didn't do so bad on the last test. Cross fingers.
p.s.:
People were so annoying today wth.
Didn't go so well.
I hated the rain.
Clouds after the rain were pretty though.
Wished I had my camera.
Kthxbye.
2 comments:
gluck, yo [;
thanks yo ;]
Post a Comment