Thursday, February 26, 2009

haven't you heard that i'm the new cancer.


Awwwwww. Aren't they both beautiful?


Well, I'm pretty much addicted to Panic At The Disco now. I downloaded all of their songs yesterday, and currently listening to it as I'm writing this. I love all of their songs, but Pretty. Odd. album is a classic. Freaking awesome!


Since my birthday is coming up, I'm not really asking much. All I want is...



and...



Brendon Urie.



Ryan Ross is fine too :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww sis
haven't heard of them,
now I have to google dem foR moRe info,

thanks though for sharing ;)

Advance happi bday sis,
when is it?

herah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY! oh, i love panic at the disco. they're so awesomeeee!

kristine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Advance happy birthday haha :) All you want is panic at the disco> haha! :)