I'm disappointed in our new issue for newspaper. I wasn't credited for the work that I've done -- someone's name was on it instead of mine. I'm really upset.

I'm also upset and disappointed about Michael Phelps.
Why, Michael, why? Yeah, I know this news is old, and I also know this is very random.
7 comments:
hey khris droppin by :]
ughh that sucks
i hate it when they do that
i mean it's your work not theirs >_<
i know. it really really sucks. and its the only photo that i took, and i wasn't credited. very sad T.T lolol.
AWWWW SoRRY ABOUT DA SiS,
i WOULD BE UPSET TOO iF I WERE U,
ERRRR, DAT'S NOT FAiR,
u SHOULD COMPLAiN SiS
i was planning on telling our adviser but then i'm too scared. (she's scary lol).
Awww..baby, you need to bring out your original copy of your transcript and then show it to your adviser. Point out that you worked on the contribution and that you only want to be given credit to your work. Good job btw.
Onga. Go tell her that you wern't credited for your hard. thats a lot of hardwork and effort you invested right? you must be credited for it!
whoaa! i think you guys misunderstand. you know in newspapers there's the 'photo by' or 'article written by', that one? well, there's this photo that i took but my name wasn't on it. it was this other photographer's name.
Post a Comment