Wednesday, February 11, 2009
to go or not to go, that is the question.
Sadies Hawkins is coming up very soon. I'm having a dilemma whether to go or not. I'm considering not to go because I don't have a date anyway, but Azadeh told me that they are going as a group to the dance with some of her friends and she asked me if I want to go with them. I said I'll think about it. Now I don't know what to do. I kind of want to go since I haven't been to any of our school dances, and since this is my last year I want to experience those kind of things. Stephanie also said that she might ask this one guy that she likes to the dance. If they go, I might tag along with them. But that would be very awkward since they are together and I'm alone by myself. Its like I'm the third-wheel. AHHH! This is frustrating. I might end up not going. HAHAA. Confusing aren't I? Anyway, I'm just not gonna go. Its freaking expensive anyway, and I don't like the theme for this year, which is Saddle Up.... something. I forgot. Something western. You have to look like a cowboy/cowgirl basically.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awww sis
u should go=D i lave da
cowboy lOok=D wiTh a pretty short
jeans and cute BooTs:D hehe and
a vest, lmao..with cute hat, xD
dat be fun sis:D
hmm... i really don't like those looks. and i don't have a boot or those kind of clothes so it will mean that i have to buy them. and im kinda broke right now lol.
Post a Comment