Sorry, you guys. I'm really just feeling lazy. Lazy lazy lazy. Sooooooo how have you guys been? How's you're valentine weekend, by the way? I know, I'm late, but who cares. Anyway, I didn't celebrate valentine's; I really don't celebrate it. But I do give my friends chocolates, and I made Stephanie a card just because I know that she's giving me a candy gram. What's surprising last Friday is someone gave me cookies -- homemade cookies, shaped like hearts. Blake gave it to me during econ class and told me that someone wanted to give me those cookies. It was kinda weird because, first of all, I don't talk to Blake. Yes, we have the same class, econ and newspaper, but we never say a word to each other. And what bugs me is that someone. Who in the world could that someone be? Anyway, I ate the cookie. There's two of them so I gave the other one to Jazmine. She ate it.
That's all for now. Sorry for wasting your time, but that's all I've got to say. I'm really not in the mood but since its been ages that I haven't blog, I'm posting one just for the sake of it.
2 comments:
Wow. I wonder who that someone is too! So is the cookie any good? :)
I didnt receive anuthing this Vday. But it doesnt matter I dont celebrated it too.
the cookie was okay. i really don't like cookies that much hahaa. so i just ate it just for the sake of it heeee.
Post a Comment