As you guys probably know, some of you might not, its my birthday this Saturday.
*shouts yayyy with little enthusiasm* I really don't know what to do. I mean, I had plans, but my parents ruined everything. I don't think I'm even going to celebrate it. Yeah, thanks, mom and dad! I'm in a rebel state right now. I'm not even talking to my parents due to this. Urghhh.
Why why why. This is suppose to be the happiest birthday of my life since I'm turning 18. Its my
debut. My independent and legal age.
The roots of this argument: Mom and dad want to celebrate in the park, i want it in the house.
My side of the argument: Park? Are you serious? Parks are for kids, and the park that they pick is fcukingly (if that's even a word) hideous.
Mom and dad's side of the argument: Park is good. No need to clean up after the mess because mom and dad are too lazy. And dad doesn't want plenty of people coming into the house.
Ahhh. I should stop talking about this. It makes me more angry and depressed and miserable.
Happy 18th birthday to me!
5 comments:
That's sad. I just wish that you'll enjoy your birthday whatever celebration that is going to happen. Happy birthday, anyway. :)
I think the best place is CLUB hahah sounds silly but yea
- u don't have to clean up all the mess
- plenty people will come :D
Anyway cheer up! :) :) Happy birthday darla!
haha! i prefer my beeday to be inside the house din sis. try to convince them na lang ulit. malay mo, matauhan hehe.
happy bday sis! ^^
herah: yeah, i hope i'll enjoy. thanks :)
ann: hahahaha yeah lets go clubbing, though i don't think im legal to go there yet. i'll just sneak in lolol. thanks, dear.
eunice: ewan ko nga kung bakit gustong gusto nila sa park e. pangit pangit nman dun hahaha. thanks sis :)
Happy 18th Birthday!! hehe sayang naman though may point dn naman sila.. pero sna dba? it's our 18th bday.. so sna kht that time lng pinalagpas nalang nila, it's for you naman eh.. oh well, malay mo something good might happen ;)
Post a Comment