I'm assuming that everyone here knows the Rihanna/Chris Brown issue. If not, search it on google or something. Anyway, I watched TMZ today and they showed a picture of Rihanna after the assault. The picture was disturbing. She was really beaten up pretty hard. Her face is all swollen, and it was just.... bad. I can't believe that Chris Brown did this to her, if he really did, that is. He's just too innocent to do this kind of things, and I can't imagine him beating up someone -- especially to a girl! If you want to see the picture click here. I don't think I can post the picture here because of legal issues. Anyway, I just hope she gets better. I heard that she left for Barbados to spend time with her family. And its her birthday today. Happy Birthday, Rihanna.BEING THE VERY FIRST EL ULTIMO
PARTICIPANTE!
6 comments:
hi sis,
sup w/ u? soRRyy for da late vsit=(
been busy lately,
nyweis, I've watch the news about this issue sis and I now hate BROWN, errr I though he is gentleman and nice, well i guess not, PooR rhiAnna.
happy bday to her ;)
yeah, same here. i kinda don't like chris brown now. i really couldn't believe he's that type, you know. oh well, everyone has their crazy side lol.
Hey Khris,
I don't know why CB hit her but I heard from my friend that Rihanna kept on watching of CB whereever and whatever he was doing. Hmm I think CB can't resist about it anymore till they had big fight?
it was said that someone, a girl, texted chris brown, and him and rihanna fought about it. well, that's what the media is telling us. we really don't know what's happening between those two.
Yeah, I was just reading about it last night. I can totally identify on her response to this, it's not an easy issue to handle specially if you have been humiliated first within. I also endured abused during my marriage and it's not really easy to face people when you know deep inside that despite the fact that not all people knew what happened to you, the shame still lingers in the four corners of your heart. Really sad.
oh, i'm sorry to hear that. yeah, it's really sad. i hear people talking, especially the celeb critics, that this will be the "death of chris brown's career." i also don't like domestic violence, so i hope this will bring justice. just because he's a famous celebrity doesn't mean he'll have special treatment.
Post a Comment