Sunday, March 1, 2009

you assholes can't kick brendon out.



I hate that mothereffing effer who threw the bottle at Brendon. If I were there, I would've stabbed that jerk with a pen. Well, probably not. I'm just being really defensive about this because I don't think Brendon deserves to get hit like that. Its not because I adore him and loves him so much that I want to marry him, but he did get hit pretty bad, and he, like, passed out for ten minutes. I really feel sorry for him. This was in 2006 when they did Reading festival, and Brendon laughs about it now on interviews. I really hate assholes who does this. If they don't like PATD, then they can screw themselves, just don't hit Brendon ever again. Or I will really stab someone with a pen.


See how bad that is?

4 comments:

Ishna Probinsyana said...

aww. im not a fan, i dont even listen to their music, but that a-hole who threw the bottle at him is really an a-list a-hole. Kawawa naman sya. tsss.

kristine said...

i know. poor poor brendon :(

Anonymous said...

AWww geezeeee,
I am a fAn of him
but I agree w/ u sis, dats really
not right, Look at that, yikes, dat was pretty hard..
I feel sorry for him ;(

Anonymous said...

yikes, that must have really hurt @_@ im not a fan but im not that sort of a loser to do that @_@