"And if you lie you don't deserve to have friends
If you lie you don't deserve to have them"
- CIWWAF
I was eating lunch yesterday all by myself, and then that's when it hit me: I'M A FRIENDLESS, PATHETIC LOSER!
I might suffer from a severe depression soon.
side note: Should I put my tagboard back up? Say "Aye" for yes, "Nay" for no. Remember, every vote counts!
another side note: MOZILLA USERS, is the twitter above showing? It works perfectly on IE. I don't have mozilla so I wouldn't know, but I tried it at school and its not there. DO TELL ME!
10 comments:
Oh! I just realize you have comment box! :)) And, noo you're not friend-less. You have me, and the others! You're so nice and I'm so glad that you're my *ehem* ebff! :D
Aaaand, aye aye Khris! ;D
yes sis,
da twitter on the top part
is working good. Im usin6 Mozilla FF.
:Should I put my tagboard back up? Say "Aye" for yes, "Nay" for no. "
Definitely AYE =D
But whhyyyy? I am so sure you are not friendless!
Nay!
yep, its showing!
online wise: i have plenty of friends. reality wise: i have no friends.
well, i know people but not really friends. none to share a secret with, you know. and i always find myself alone. that's called a loner, right?
hahaha sorry, this is such a weird post.
ohh and thanks for voting(?). aye is winning 2-1. guess tagboard will be back, ei?
hi sis,
I actually miss your TAGBoARD=)
I hope u're okay n0w
and I think u should put ur tagboard back:<33
LOL, what about if you put the tagboard above? you know, like a straight line something? Yeah your twitter is showing me that you cut your hands and I'm a mozilla user. I'm pretty sure you're not friendless...but good thought...hmm...have i lied too much too? LOL...I'm an anti-social actually...
oh okay. thanks for telling. i'm anti-social too :[
im still thinking where to put the tagboard. im looking for the right spot.
Aye! :D
thanks for the vote. i guess tagboard is making a comeback, ei? hahaha.
Post a Comment