Saturday, March 28, 2009

new layout. how do you like it?

I'll make this short and sweet since I'm super sleepy and exhausted. It's almost 2 in the morning!

As you can see I changed my layout. Why? Nothing, really. I just felt like changing it. I had the other layout for months and.... just felt like changing it? Hahah. I really have no explanation for it.

Anyway, I'm really super duper sleepy now, so instead of thinking and telling you the changes and additions that I made in paragraph form, I'm just going to put it in a list for you guys.

Changes/Additions:
-No more tagboard (I learned the hard way (yes, the hard way! and almost got a referral from it) that you don't put tagboard on blogs. And plus it looks retarded when i tried to put it on the bottom of my layout so I just decided not to add it.)
-Twitter added (to keep you updated)
-Huge banner of my name (thanks, diana!)
-Profile, Affiliates, Archives, and Credits are on the bottom (in case you're lost)
-Panic At The Disco icons (yeahhhh!!)

That's all I can thing for now. Ahhh, I'm forgetting how to think! Hahaha. I really need sleep. Peace out.

p.s. Love/Hate my new layout? Tell me what you think.

12 comments:

Katrina said...

WOW! your banner is so cool! your friend drew it? :)

Riza said...

Tagboards on blog...retarted??? Hmm...now I'm thinking to pull it down LOL!!!

kristine said...

yeah :) diana is so freaking cool. i love her :D

kristine said...

what i mean is when i tried to add it on my layout it looks ugly and retarded hahaha so i just decided not to put.

Admin said...

LOL, I don't mean it with the tagboard...it was funny... :) Have a good weekend!

kristine said...

whattt? hahaa im confused. have a good weekend too :)

Eunice said...

sis! ang ganda ng layout mo.. ang linis linis tignan! grabe so neat.. gusto ko ung layout and style :D white and grayish-black.. bagay ^^

thanks sa comment sis!
ako rin inuumaga pag nagchechange ng layout.. hehe! :D

kristine said...

i'm glad you liked it :) thanks.

Karen said...

before, i don't put up tagboard. Nabasa ko din yang entry na blogs aren't supposed to have tagboard. Kasi diba may commenting system na why place a tagboard pa. But then, hahah! i dunno.. I just want my visitors who can't relate sa entry ko na makapag drop ng links nila. :) anyhoo, it's just me.

nice theme pala ha. very clean and neat looking.

kristine said...

yeah, i was thinking about that too. but then i remembered my newspaper teacher saying its weird that my blog have a tagboard when blogs dont have tagboards hahaha.

thanks :) i was going for the neat and clean look.

Ishna Probinsyana said...

I love your new layout! :) Neat!

Ako din, wala akong tagboard. Andami kaseng spammers. Tapos andaming nakikipag exchange links. haha!

Ngayon na lang ulet ako nakapag blog hop! Yay. Im back! :)

kristine said...

thanks :D

yay welcome back :)