I'm all alone in this empty house. Which is a good thing in a way. But I need my mommy. I haven't eaten dinner yet and I'm hungry. As you all know, I CAN'T COOK! There's Shakey's chicken in the fridge, which was our left over from dinner last night, but I don't think I can eat it again. I'm craving for some sushi right now. Shabu Shabu is good, too.

I love this. Picture was taken at grandma Pilang's birthday party. Picture was taken by my sister. I have to admit she's a good photographer. She even used the Rule of Thirds.
HANA KIMI SP IS OUT! Finally. I've been waiting for this episode since forever. I just watched it this afternoon and I LOVE IT! Though, I have to admit, there are some wtf scenes. Like the graduation scene. Opps. Spoiler. But I love it, anyway. It's definetly hilarious. It was good to see the whole gang again.


The episode was definitely hilarious. I was laughing my ass off the entire time I was watching it. Except for some parts but hilarious nonetheless. Shun's hair was different in the episode and it was bugging me. I hate it. I don't know why he cut it that way. But he's still hot no matter what his hair look like. Toma is hot, too. And he maid the episode more hilarious. I love Nakatsu. Teehee.

And let's not forget about Maki Horikita who played Mizuki. I really love her, both the person and the character. She did an amazing job playing Mizuki. She's really an awesome actor, and really pretty.

2 comments:
i love your photo. it's really nice. :D
thank you. :) i love it, too.
Post a Comment