I got to the scene where Juliet went to the Friar and the Friar gave her the veil or something. So.. yeah. I watched the film back in 9th grade in Language Art. Every freshmen need to learn about Romeo and Juliet. So anyway, this was my second time watching it. It creeps me out how the guy who played Romeo, Leonard Whiting, looks a lot like Zac Efron. A lot. When I first watched the film, I thought the young Leonard Whiting is freaking hot. Well, he was; not now though. He's like 50 something. Well anyway, I still didn't know Zac back then, so I didn't really care. But watching it now, it's kind of scary, you know. He really looks like him. Like, they are twins or something.
The movie was released in 1968, where Leonard was 17 and Olivia, the girl who played Juliet, is 15 or 16. I envy Olivia, she looks damn pretty in the movie. And she played the part of Juliet really well. I really don't like classic movies, cause you know, they're old. But I actually liked this movie version out of all the Romeo and Juliet versions out there. I also liked the version with Leonardo Dicaprio, but no one beats this version.

He totally looks like Zac Efron, doesn't he? But I think the young Leonard is more attractive than Zac. To me, Zac looks a little feminine.

I watched Iron Man on dvd last night. The movie is, indeed, awesome. The special effects are perfectly well made. Overall its awesome.

I loved Robert Downey, Jr. in the film. He was funny and, of course, awesome. It was my first time watching him, I actually don't know him. So yeah, I can't wait for Tropical Thunder to go on dvd. They said he was awesome there too. Although the movie is, err, not that good.
That's all for today. Time to do homework. Urghh, have a trig test tomorrow.
Cheers~~
No comments:
Post a Comment