I've been busy all this week. I was finally able to catch up with all my school work. Wait, scratch the all part; most would be the appropriate word. I did all my late homework for trig and finally studied for the test that we just took today. Thanks to Parker for all the help. I was also finally able to keep up with government. I did most of the notes and kind of studied a little bit. I still don't get government. But the good news is I still have a B in that class. What's surprising was I got a C on the unit 2 test. Like seriously. I got a 70 percent, which is a border C. I don't know if she curved the test but my grades went higher. I used to have an 83 point something in that class, and now its 86 point something. Isn't that weird? Shouldn't my grades drop? I don't know. Really weird.
Oohhh, OUR FIRST PAPER IN NEWSPAPER CAME OUT YESTERDAY. Ms. Schiff said the paper was the best first paper yet. She said that usually the first paper is poopy. Yeah, she said poopy. So yeah, she was really happy yesterday, and so does the rest of the staff. We got good reviews on the paper. Yeah.
I'm currently reading The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks. It's his new book and it's a number one bestseller. I got the book from Costco this time. Their books are actually cheaper than using my 40 percent at Borders. It's like 13 something if I buy it at Borders and its only 12 something at Costco. Save a few dollars. Teehee. I'm only on chapter two, though. As I told you, I've been busy this week.
Twilight series boxset came out this week, October 15th. I asked someone in Borders at Brea mall to reserve me one and said she will call me once they get the boxsets. But until now she haven't call me yet. I was planning on canceling it anyways. I thought if Costco will sell the boxset then I'll just buy it there because its cheaper. The boxset cost 85 dollars! So it will probably cost a little cheaper than that at Costco. I'm also thinking on asking my mom if she could buy it for me online - which I doubt it will ever happen. She doesn't like buying things online. She said its "unsafe."
There's going to be a The Academy Is... concert tomorrow, October 18, at the House of Blues in Anaheim. I kind of wanted to go, wait no, I really wanted to go. Come on its TAI. They're just one of the amazing bands there is. I just knew all about this yesterday, which is tad late since I'm guessing all of the ticket is sold out. Fuuu. I'm planning on going to the Rise Against concert, though. Its going to be on the 31st, which is halloween. The only problem is I need someone to go with me! Gotta find someone.
That's all for now. Cheers~~
No comments:
Post a Comment