I'm starting to hate everyone. And by everyone, I mean all the people that I know of. They're all, slowly but surely, getting on my nerves. God, I hate it. Take Person A for example. I've met him/her last year on some club. We've been "friends" but deep inside, not really. If you define "friends" by just talking to each other, then you can call it that. And now he/she's being a total bitch. Urghh. I really hate him/her. I can't even stand looking at him/her. Another example, let's call him/her Person B. We had a class together last year and again this year. He/she avoided our little group because of "race" issue. Total hypocrite.
I'm really starting to hate people. Which means I'm becoming a misanthrope person. According to Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary, misanthrope means a person who hates or distrusts humankind. It's a perfect vocab word to explain how I hate people. I can't believe I just realize it now. Took me a long time. Or maybe because I'm the one that has the problem. I'm afraid of trusting people, and we all know, for sure, that people are not trustworthy. They lie, cheat, talk some shit behind your back. Please. It's totally better to be alone.
Oh, she's a loner and a weirdo that's why she hates everyone. Just to let you know, I do have some friends. But if you call me a loner then I'll just take it as a compliment (just don't call me weirdo unless you have a death wish). I'm used to being alone. My only best friend once left me for a back stabbing bitch, and television was the only thing I had. My friends alienated me and it felt like I wasn't even there when we had "discussions." Invisible would be the perfect word to define it. So you can say that I'm totally used to it.
I'm used to being an outcast. And, at times, I'm the one who alienate myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment