As many of you know yesterday, October 31st, is halloween. And as a holiday and tradition here in the US--we celebrate it. It is also a time where girls can show as a total slut at school. Hey, I've seen it, okay. It was my first time dressing up on halloween day at school and it was really fun. It was my last year in high school and I want it to be memorable, so why not dress up this year, right? I showed up at school wearing a white/pink long skirt, my orange hurley shirt, orange and gold bead necklace, pink and orange hippie bracelet, and my mom's romanian sandals. Guess what is it?

[Note: The shirt was change and so are the beads. The picture was taken today because I was stupid I didn't take a picture of myself yesterday. I was so excited about halloween that I forgot to take a picture of myself.]
If you answered hippie then you're right!!Many people didn't get what I was supposed to be and I just answered my own interpretation of a hippie. Hey, at least it was original. I just pulled out stuff in my closet and made a costume. Hahaa.
Few pictures from yesterday...
Stephanie as Superwoman.
Moi and Stephanie.
Kathy Lee afraid of the camera.
Anton dressed up as a traditional German girl. [Note: He's a guy]
Courtney as Giselle from Enchanted. She looked really pretty.
Me being retarded with my knife-stabbing headband.
Me, being retarded again.
This is what I wore last night when we went trick or treating. People weren't buying my hippie getup so I changed it to "poor pretty girl got stabbed in the head with a huge knife". People were more scared with that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment