Saturday, November 22, 2008

gggggggaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

TWILIGHT

IS

THE

MOST

AWESOME-EST

AWESOME

AWESOME

MOVIE

EVER.

I

LOVED

IT

VERY

MUCH.



Carlisle Cullen Pictures, Images and Photos

Carlisle Cullen is the most beautiful vampire I ever saw.


jackson Rathbone Jasper Whitlock Hale Ashley Greene Alice Cullen Pictures, Images and Photos
I loved Jasper and Alice as much as I loved them in the book. [Jasper is hilarious. Opps. Spoiler.]


Okay, so I watched Twilight last night with my mom and my sister, and it was the most awesome moment ever. (I know, I use the word awesome a lot). Our time for the movie was 7:15 but by 6:18 the line was insanely long. It was crazy. It was my first time going into a line for a movie.

I took a video while we were in line but I can't seem to upload it here. Darn it!

Currently Listening:
Hide and Seek
by Imogen Heap

No comments: