Sunday, November 23, 2008

awesome news

Rosalie: Is she even Italian?
Emmett: Her name is Bella.

Jessica: The little dark haired girl is Alice, she's really weird. And she's with Jasper, the blond one, who looks like he's in pain.

Victoria: I'm the one with the wicked curve ball.
Jasper: Oh, I think we can handle that.




I can say that I'm addicted to the movie. I watched it again this morning. Yeah!~~ I actually watched it thrice now. That's how awesome it is. Some people said that the movie sucked, well, something is wrong with them. Haa!! Just kidding. For me, I really liked it.

And here's my awesome news (some of you probably know it):
THERE IS GONNA BE A SECOND INSTALLMENT TO THE TWILIGHT MOVIE, WHICH MEANS THE WOLVES ARE GOING TO RULE THE NEXT ONE! LOL.

I'm really excited for New Moon since Jacob will be the star of it. Yeah~~ GO TEAM JACOB. :D

Another awesome news:
I got a new phone this Friday!!!!



It's a Blackberry Flip. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gah. i cant wait to watch it omg!!!!!!!!!=D

kristine said...

you should really watch it. is it already showing there in your place?

herah said...

i like your new phone. ;)

kristine said...

thank you. i like it too. :D