Wednesday, September 10, 2008

you gotta love newspaper.

Hinal and I are doing the article New Teachers for the school newspaper that is coming out in October. Since I'm only the photographer, I only take pictures. Hinal is doing all the interviewing. It's really fun, you know. You get to go out of class for 6th and go around the school and take pictures. We really don't do anything in newspaper. We just sit there, talk to our peers.. listen to Ms. Schiff and her sarcastic jokes. But on the other hand its a good thing. Come on, its a free period. Well, that's what it is for now. Ms. Schiff said that its gonna be busy later in the year.

There are, about, 11 new teachers in the school this year. And Hinal and I need to talk to all 11 of them. I already took the photos of 8 teachers, I still need 3. It's kinda frustrating on the other hand. The articles and photos are due this Friday and we haven't talk to the remaining 3 teachers. Whenever Hinal and I go to there classroom for 6th, they are not there! Urgghhh.. I just hope I get there pictures by tomorrow or who knows what will happen to me. I don't want to fail on my first assignment as a photographer for newspaper. I also don't want to get yelled at by Ms. Schiff. Do you know how scary she is?

I also have another problem. I was also assigned as the photographer for Crackdown on Clubs. I need to work with Isabel cause she's the reporter of this article. As you know, I'm only the photographer. The photos are also due this Friday. I talked to Isabel regarding this matter today during newspaper class and she said that we're gonna do it tomorrow during break. But there's a teeny tiny problem.. I don't know where the hell to meet her during break! She didn't tell me anything. Urgghhh. Guess I'll have to talk to her again tomorrow during newspaper. If I'm gonna be yelled at cause I didn't do this assignment, I'm gonna blame her. Well probably not. But still, I need to take pictures of the people she interviews.

Oh yeah, I met a cool new teacher today. Her name is Mrs. Cid. She teaches ELD and Sheltered class. I took a picture of her after school today, she let me wait a little bit cause she said that she needs to fix her hair. Of course, I told her to take her time. Its after school anyways so its not like I have to do something. We chatted while I was waiting for her. Let me tell you, SHE'S AWESOME. She's really friendly and really nice. Its my first time meeting her but when we were talking, it was like we've know each other for years. She's really comfortable to talk with. I was almost her student aid cause Mrs. Jauch told me that she needed a student aid when I was looking for one. But I already signed up to be Mr. Shenton's student aid for 5th. I told her the story and she said that it would have been nice if I were her student aid. I asked her if she has a 1st period, cause that when I'm free, and she told me she doesn't have it but she also told me that I could come to her class and help her if I want to. Of course, I would love to. I think I'll be hanging around her class during 1st when I'm not doing my homework. I promised her that I'll drop by her class when I'm free. I'm looking forward to that.

That's it for today. Cherrios. :)
p/s. I'm loving the word Cherrios. Lol.

No comments: